Parish Community of St. Eulalia

214 Blue Shutters Road
Roaring Brook Twp.,
Pennsylvania 18444-7615

Rev. Jeffrey D. Tudgay, J.C.L., Pastor
pastor@saint-eulalia.com

Mass and Confession Schedules

Confession & Adoration:
Mon. 5:30-7:00pm or by request

Weekday Mass:
8:00am

Weekend Masses:
Sat. 4:00pm
Sun. 8:00am, 10:05am (livestream), 12:00pm

Holy Days:
5:30pm Vigil, 8:00am & 7:00pm

Support Our Mission

Donate via PayPal

or

Donate via Auto Withdrawl
Sign up for our automatic offertory program from your checking account

Sign Up for Emails

Office Hours

Mon.-Th. 9:00am to 3:00pm
Fri. 9:00am to 12:00pm

Please note, our offices have moved into the Conlan Center. Please enter using the doors to the right of the parish hall.


E-mail: secretary@saint-eulalia.com
Phone: 570-842-7656
Fax: 570-842-7193

Brief Parish History

Click here to read a full parish history.

St. Eulalia lived during the persecution of the Diocletian. During the persecution as a twelve year old, she went to the tribunal and professed her faith. She was martyred with St. Julia of Merida. She is the patron saint of sailors, the cathedral, and city of Barcelona.

Our church was first dedicated in 1928 and was associated with St. Catherine's Parish. In the fall of 1950 it became a separate parish and was named St. Eulalia's. The name was chosen by the Sullivan family. Eulalia was the name of Mrs. Sullivan's mother and daughter. St Eulialia was established as a parish by Bishop William Hafey.

St Eulalia's Church continued to grow. It soon became apparent that the Church needed room to expand. Land was purchased on Blue Shutter's Road to plan for this expansion. This land would become the new location of St Eulalia Parish.

On March 13, 1982 Father John J. Kilpatrick, announced, the start of a funding drive for the new center. Ground was broken for the project August 28th 1983. The new Church building was dedicated Sunday July 15, 1984.

The new center consisted of the Church and rectory as well as another building which encompasses the parish hall, a small chapel, and religious education classrooms.

Priests who have served the St Eulalia community are:

  • Monsignor Michael C. Polcha
  • Monsignor John J. Gorman
  • The Reverend Peter Crynes
  • The Reverend John. J. Kilpatrick
  • Monsignor F. Allan Conlan
  • The Reverend John V. Polednak
  • The Reverend Gerard F. Lupa
  • The Reverend Richard E. Fox
  • The Reverend Peter D. Menghini
  • Monsignor John W. Jordan
  • The Reverend Jeffrey D. Tudgay